1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trina turns 7 today

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Cyborg Bill, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Yip Yaw Ohhh ahh E I E I O.

Was thinking about doin a depo and goin on a hunt then thought the better of it. Usual Bday trends are for MA to take money even faster because they KNOW the person is fame and fortune hunting. Think Ill celebrate her Bday by reinstalling a few stand alone PC games and replaying them til after the first of the year when the Caly Events are done and things go back to normal for a week or two before the next one.

Just figured Id say Hi to all the people I know and wish them luck if they are participating in those events. That and offer condolences to those not participating who will ultimately be paying for the one who are to have fun.

2. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

Here's to acknowledging your 7 yr anniversary in EU ... happy or otherwise ... now go accept the new Skype contact request I sent you so that we can have a chat now and then, we're LONG overdue my friend. :)

3. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

congrats :)

time to start school now then, I got a full year of play until school starts for me :p

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Happy Virthday Trina!

EDIT: Holy Cow! EwoK is 8 this coming December! Is that sad or what?

5. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

Happy birthday to you Trina!

Ardorj is going to be nine at the end of this year. It's good, halfway to adulthood! :D

6. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Haha Thanks guys.

MS9.. wasn't sure if that was actually you or not with the weirdness of Skype recently. Will do that now 8=}}.

Jenn I turn 50 next June my days of schooling are done. Its not that old dogs cant learn new tricks, its that we cant tolerate the feeble minded politically correct generations of sissies the world is churning out these days that cant speak the same language the rest of the world does. But hey not much can be expected from generations that cant figure out how to pull their fucking pants up correctly.

Mr.Snape not sure if its sad or crazy or not all the wasted time and effort we put into this adventure but it DEFINATLEY proves we are mentally broken in someway or other to continue down this path me thinks. Ill blame my reasons on Alzheimer's that seems viable.

Ardorj Id hate to fathom that reality of becoming adults. That would mean being financially responsible for something or someone. Think of how much has been spent just getting thru "Childhood" in here.

Anyway the post wasn't meant to be demeaning, just a way to celebrate the less then spectacular trail I have blazed in the last 7 years. Thanks for acknowledging the accomplishment guys and good luck to all in the future.