1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TP'ed Arkadia Underground, at coords 18360, 20932

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hyssch, May 26, 2011.

1. Hyssch

Hyssch Active Member

Landed on those coords when using my Lesser TP chip and fell right through the ground. Trees on the sky again and this little noob floating on Arkadian Underwater...

I know Arkadia Underground gets launched later on, but this was my second time on Arkadia Underwater... that's launched already ;)

-- Hyssch --

ps. this time I couldn't resist the temptation and tried if I could spawn a boat there. Yup. That's possible, now I take my first ever tour with my boat on Arkadia Underwater... gonna drive for awhile and lets see where I end up when I hit T

ps. HA!! There was this lake south of those coords and wanted to see what happens if I drive my boat towards that lake... guess what, my boat just turned submarine! ;D Same scenery as if You had dived really deep. When I got "out" of the lake at far enough south... aah.. I can see the sky with the trees again :)

Edit. Finally thought it was time to hit T and got revived on this outpost with no trouble what so ever. So as long as this "Arkadia Underwater - bug" is there, enjoy... take a ride with Your boat and dive deep when hitting real water on Your map.

Hey, Cyrus... please, no hurry fixing this one. This is actually quite fun "feature" to have. Easy traveling and gives an extra element on game, while running around and exploring this vast new Arkadia :)

2. Bemo

Bemo Deactivated User

Yea had this issue for quiet some time on Caly. Can be fun if you have a boat :)

:: (Hint you CAN mob train underwater :whistle: ) ::

-Bemo-

3. Hyssch

Hyssch Active Member

Heheh... not that experienced with this "feature" yet, but have to see if I can pull that off the next time this happens ;)

-- Hyssch --

4. drifter

drifter Member

This should be an old bug. Happens when you TP to exact place where is a rock/tree then you fall underground.