1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missions Tom Tennant - Map 4 Mission - No Talkie

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SallyBridges, Oct 18, 2014.

1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Hi Guys

Not sure if I am been impatient but looks like Tom Tennant has an issue with the Map 4

I had a 10 and 6 yesturday and went to him and he picked up both Missions for the maps at the same time and gave the mission. I now have a map 4 and gone to try and get the mission but he seams to be a bit silent.

Maybe he has a little hangover from the night before but he no talkie to me ;( I have tried clickie clickies and right clicky operate I have also danced around him and got nelly nusal puny to great him still no talkie ;(

I have gone through my missions and cleared all the map one's and have even logged out and relogged in
    he still no talkie ;(

just on a seporate note I got the keys converted for 10 and 6 but there was no mission compleation and so have had to manually abandon them and then clear the mission log up.

upload_2014-10-18_11-37-16.jpeg

Just Confirm 4 is Deffinatly bugged / missing as got 6 / 3 / 2 active ;(

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  2. Lazz

Lazz Active Member

I tried with a Map 4 to but same result for me no response.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Tried again after the recent update and still appears for me etleast that key 4 is not yet active ?

Has any one else had this issue as I can see that there has now been a key 4 discovery ;(

4. Sniqs

Sniqs Active Member

You can convert the map if you go directly to Robot Factory but I'm not sure what good that is (i.e. if you can use the key). I suppose that's how the discovery was made.