1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time limited opportunities?

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Lovefall, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Lovefall

Lovefall Deactivated User

A friend told me about a certain instance on planet Calypso that has to be completed before getting level 10 in any combat skill to be eligible for a nice FAP tool.

Can you please tell me if there are any more such things / instances / quests / missions / actions / whatever that has to be done before a certain time / level?

If yes, a list or a short description of them would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
    Alexandra

2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Just know that one. The gauntlet on Calypso, before any combat skill reaches level 10. It's really easy to do, but you have to go in with a partner. (mentor/friend/random bystander) First time you go in you will get an UL healing tool, which isn't too bad to use.

3. Lovefall

So can be done by a single player with TT weapon?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  4. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Yes, but it won't allow you, and a TT weapon is fine.

5. Brook

Brook Member

I recently did the Gauntlet mission on Caly. You need to complete both stages to get the FAP.

I was able to find another person to team with right away. The two of us were able to complete both stages easy enough. We did have a few deaths in stage two, but wasn't too bad. I don't know what weapon he was using, but I was using a TT pistol with level 9 skills.

One thing to note about the FAP - when I got mine, it was nearly at zero TT, so be prepared to have to repair it before you can use it.

Good luck!

-Brook

6. Lovefall

Thank you for explanation guys. :) Looks like I'll have to find a way to get to caly sometime soon. :D