1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Spectre's 3D Animation Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by Zanzibarjones, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Zanzibarjones

Zanzibarjones Member

The Spectre Animation Service.
    The Spectre's Animation Service

Hello all. Recently I have posted a few Animated Gifs from scans within EU. You can see them here

As you can see from these files, the quality is great! Therefore I am going to provide a service for anyone who would like any item, short clip, avatar, etc animated within the Entropia Universe.

Take a look at this Avatar Animation I did for Staffas
    [​IMG]

Staffas said, "Looks Great! Thanks a bunch!"

Look at these sample animations. Whether Large or Small we consistently give you superior quality.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Banners & SIGs for Personal or SOC use on **Forums/Websites/In Game Screens/Adverts/Etc
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*(I do not have a coloring service- This is just an Example)*
    **EF does not allow the uploading or use of animated SIGs*

So what does it cost?
    For a basic avatar animated gif like Staffas': 30 PED
    For items: 20 PED
    For MOBs: 35 PED
    Animated SIGs/Banners/Adverts: 50 PED
    More complicated Animations/Videos: 100 PED**

Additional Services:
    Bink Video Encoding: For use on PC Screens and Advertisement Screens in game.

Price depends on video length complexity
    Examples are as follows:
    10 Sec Video- 50 Ped
    30 Sec Video- 100 Ped
    Over 30 Secs- 200 Ped and up
    Add Sound/Audio Track- 15 Ped

Now accepting Trades\Sweat\EFD for payment
    * EFD Exchange Rate is 250 EFD/1 PED

After we set a time to meet in game, and I scan you, in about 1 hour, I can email you your customized Gif. Then we can meet again for payment.
    My time zone is Central TIME USA

What would I use these for?
    Scan your avatar for use on EntropiaFroums
    Scan an item for use on your Website, or and Auction here of EF
    Scan a MOB to use for advertisement in game or for use to post an Event on EF
    For use in BINK videos on PC Screens in game in your apartment or shop or LA...

The uses are limitless

Can I get my done with a different color background?
    Yes. I can do many color backgrounds, and even specific texture backgrounds from within EU

Why can't I just make one myself?
    You can, but I doubt you will get the quality of the animation that I can get.

Do I have to get a scanned animation, or can you do other stuff in game?
    It depends on what stuff you are referring to. I can do camera follows, special up close animation and rotations (camera view), hunts (with protection and provided support)

Do I have to get an animated gif?
    No. I can provide you with any video file format you like. For use in video compilations, banners, web sites, etc.

Can you add sound?
    Yes. But only to the movie files. Gifs do not support sound.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. If you have any suggestions or ideas, please let me know by PMing me.

Hector Spectre Jones
    Formallly known as: Zanzibar Zani Jones
    Same Guy Different Name, It's still ME!

**Some more complicated movies take up more disk space and take longer to compile and edit.

Most animated GIFs will run faster and display faster in Firefox. IE is reccomended for best viewing results. This is NOT a fault of the GIF or the person making them. It is a coding problem in Firefox.