1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The old mission sages.

Discussion in 'Ask an Adviser' started by Sir Valentin, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Sir Valentin

Sir Valentin Member

Now we can start to do stage 5 in the missions to kill 12k mobs but as i can see so has the old mission stage 4 to kill 4800 mobs got new rewards.
    Now i have to ask what will happend to all the players who has made the stage 4 in the past, will they get the new stage 4 rewards or not.:huh:

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I doubt it. I dont get the skills for all the stage 3 missions I have already done. MA made it clear on other forums that you get the reward that is valid at the time you claim it.

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

If they handed in the mission before the changes were made then I would say no they won't, if they hand in the mission now, then yes they will. People were given a lot of lead time that changes were coming so it was totally up to the individual as to whether to hand in the missions or hold off till now.

4. Sir Valentin

Sir Valentin Member

Thanks for the prompt reply.
    But I must say that I do not like that they missions are changing in retrospect after so long time.

5. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

Well and just a shame for those of us claimed the mission 4 rewards in january expecting to start the misssion 5 right away - anyway im happy to start the Korwil no 5 mission.

Shit happens and thats it...

6. Sir Valentin

Sir Valentin Member

Yes i know.. My goal is to take the 12k scoria. Ok i dont care about the skill reward ( have so much skills ) but the agility attrubute is something else.ok we will see soon i will start with the 12k scoria.