1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "new" Celeste Harbor

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Morgan Gekko, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Morgan Gekko

Morgan Gekko Member

I don't know if this is considered feedback, and if it is, mods, please move it to a more appropriate place, but.....

I'd just like to comment, if no one else has, how much more interesting Celeste Harbor is with the opening of the apartments there. Early on, when they put in the ring and the bar, Celeste began to be a bit of a gathering place. But, when the improvements were made to the Quarry it virtually sucked the life from Celeste as the Quarry became the hub for trading and crafting. It was not uncommon to see noone at all at Celeste.

But now all that has changed. While there may or may not be any traders hanging out there yet, the place is beginning to have the feel of bustliing little community. Many, if not most, of the shops are open. People are coming and going. Roof parties are starting to pop up. I see more crafters at the terminals now. People are talking, meeting their neighbors, inviting friends over to visit. Maybe its just because I call Celeste home now, but it really is a nice place to hang out now. I hope that the same thing occurs at Sanctuary, 8 Coins, and wherever else apartments will be opening.

Well done David, Cyrus, and the rest of the Arkadia team. :hail:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Smoerble

Smoerble Active Member Pro Users

3. Bemo

Bemo Deactivated User

Yes very nice to have Celeste busy again. Great job!

-Bemo-