1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The introduction of Plastorch

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by cute781217, Mar 21, 2012.

1. cute781217

cute781217 Active Member Pro Users

Here's the stats of Plastorch1
    View attachment 3654
    If you only see the stats you will feel that it is just another boring newbie weapon, but plastorch has a awesome animation when shotting
    View attachment 3656 View attachment 3655 View attachment 3657
    The stats says it can only does 1.5~3 damage each shots, it is not completely right. It can only does 1.5~3 damage in one target, but it can hit multiple targets in one shot. It is not hard to hit 5 targets in one shot, so you can do up to 5 damage in one shot ( I think max damage is only 1 when you hit multiple target, not sure if higher plastorch has bigger damage)
    View attachment 3652 View attachment 3653
    It is a awesome toy both in hunt and for fun :p, I hope we can see more weapons like this, not like the traditional blp and laser weapons just pew pew pew that is really boring

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bemo

Bemo Deactivated User

Was fun I used a plastorch 4 last night. Was doing additional 2-8 dmg from the burn on top of the rated dmg. Fun gun.

-Bemo-

3. Lezardine

Lezardine Active Member

looks like huge fun! a dragon breath-like gun! weeeeeee :D

For the fun:
    [video=youtube;WwhCygmhbCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwhCygmhbCg[/video]

.LeZ.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Calin

Calin Member

Yeah, the plastorch animation is very very cool. Took me a bit to realize what it was after I was bathed in it's anger. :)

5. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Pucky likey.

Got marshmallows?