1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed The-first-unique-ring-has-been-found

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Jul 2, 2015.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

The first unique ring has been found!

Today, Thursday July 2 2015, the first Unique ring inside an Entropia Universe Classified Strongbox was found. Congratulations to the lucky avatar! We are confident that the Unique Iapetus Ring will play an important role in your future endeavours inside Entropia Universe!

The classified strongboxes are still full of all kind of items, among them the Unique Theia Ring. The new Unique Tethys Ring has been added to the Classified Strongbox potential contents.

The Unique Tethys ring features:

• Worn on Left Hand
    • 5% Faster Reload
    • 15% Increased Critical Damage
    • 15% Increased Run Speed
    • 10% Increased Laser Skillgain

Find out more about Classified Strongboxes on www.entropiauniverse.com/classifiedStrongboxes

To get some of the Classified Strongboxes yourself head over to the Entropia Webshop at account.entropiauniverse.com/account/shop/

[​IMG]

Continue reading...

2. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Active Member

Such a sick item. Gratz to LuckyStrike!

3. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Next one better be BLP DMG increase... I looove my BLP guns.

Grats to the guy that looted it, and grats to the guy/girl that will loot this one. For the lovers of laser weaponry (which most ranged hunters seem to be) this is going to be one to have.

Big question, which will not be answered till more rings are looted, but will there also be a mindforce ring? There is a 'niche' group using MF and I think they would love to see a ring for them!

The unique ring that has been looted is now also for sale on PCF for those interested.

• Informative Informative x 1