1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Devil's Den......Do you dare enter?

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Archman, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archman

Archman Member

Skillin’ Villains society is proud to present
    the 3rd Skillin’ Villains Haunted Event
    "The Devil’s Den"
    I would like to invite you on a tour while the moonlight moves across the land, if you will. Enter the gates of darkness. Traverse this lair of despair to its fiery depths. This cursed place seeks the souls of the damned to be brought before my throne.
    View attachment 5749

You must stay away from the inhabitants that dwell here at all times. You could easily become lost and fall victim to one of the many cruel and treacherous inhabitants that will torture your soul for all eternity. Afraid are you? You should be!
    View attachment 5751
    Prepare to enter a world quite unlike your own. Here, the sun's light never penetrates the darkness. Cheer and good will are unknown. This is no place for the faint of heart. Once you enter you may never find your way out again. Prepare for a journey that will scorch your very existence.

Where:
    Celeste Harbor North 16 level 1 on Arkadia.

When:
    The event will take place from Oct. 21st till Halloween on the 31st. It is best viewed during the night cycle in full screen with a lower gamma setting. The inhabitants will only appear during the night cycles and during prearranged DJ shows.

Volunteers:
    Interested in scaring your fellow Arkadians? Make a scary costume and send me a PM. Only a few volunteers will be needed.

Special Thanks:
    The list of contributors is very long, and I want to thank each and every one of you for your help making this event happen. I am in your debt.

• Like Like x 5
  2. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

Your text shows up all white for those of us who are using the "Arkadian Skies" forum format. :(

On another note, stay tuned for a front page story at MSM on yet another Skillin' Villains Haunted Event. :)

3. Archman

Archman Member

There is a full moon......come one come all....if you dare for the next hour.

4. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

An MSM article will be published shortly. :p

5. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Member

What is this event? Like an apartment party?

6. Archman

Archman Member

It is a haunted house where the inhabitants only show up at night. The gates are now open for the next hour. Please checkout this devilishly good article on MSM website. http://mindstarmedia.com/?p=4135

7. Archman

Archman Member

The Devil's Den has opened its doors for the next hour at Celeste Harbor North 16 level one......enter if you dare.

8. Archman

Archman Member

The Devil's Den has opened its doors for the next hour at Celeste Harbor North 16 level one......enter if you dare.

9. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

They did an awesome job on the haunted house, I give it two thumbs up and recommend everyone to go check it out.

Go at night and turn down gamma a bit as they suggest it looks great.

10. Archman

Archman Member

11. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

I just visited it, very nicely done!

12. Archman

Archman Member

The Devil has come down to Arkadia.
    DJ Cyborg Bill and DJ Isclay will broadcast starting at 18:00 on Normandie Radio. http://www.normandieradio.co.uk/
    6 hours of frights, chills, and thrills await. Fun events and prizes will be given out during the event.
    Don't be late. The Devil's Den is best viewed at night and that will be during the first hour of the broadcast.

13. Archman

Archman Member

The event starts in 40 minutes.
    The Devil has come down to Arkadia.
    DJ Cyborg Bill and DJ Isclay will broadcast starting at 18:00 on Normandie Radio. http://www.normandieradio.co.uk/
    6 hours of frights, chills, and thrills await. Fun events and prizes will be given out during the event.
    Don't be late. The Devil's Den is best viewed at night and that will be during the first hour of the broadcast.

14. isclay

isclay Active Member

15. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Still goin strong with Isclay at the helm here at Celeste Harbor building 16 hangin out with Archman, Cherries and all the people comming in and out to check out the haunted hosue they have set up. Its really awesome specially when it is night time in game.

16. isclay

isclay Active Member

Hey all - Thanks to all who came to The Devil's Den and those who tuned in for Bangin' In The Borg Cafe! :cool: - We had lots of fun thanks to our hosts Skillin' Villains, Archman and Cherries! :hail: They did a GREAT job of setting up the apartment for sights and frights! We are looking forward to more events of this style in the future!

Go Easy and Rock On!

~Isc~

17. Archman

Archman Member

The Vampire Princess brings her show to Arkadia.
    DJ RavenJade will broadcast starting at 00:00 on Atlashaven Radio. http://www.atlashavenradio.com/
    3 hours of frights, chills, and thrills await.
    Don't be late. The Devil's Den is best viewed at night and this might be the last time the inhabitants show themselves for another year.

18. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Go check this out before it disappears for another year they did a really great job setting this all up for us to enjoy. Specially the monsters they have designed using varios mob parts. They are very well done and you cant tell on one of them until you examine each piece that is is not one solid mob.

19. Archman

Archman Member

Thanks to RavenJade for a great show. Here are some pics from it.
    View attachment 5857 .. View attachment 5858 .. View attachment 5859 .. View attachment 5861 .. View attachment 5862
    Great crowd for event - DJ Lokia burning it up - HOF party swirlie - light up the night - the scary bunch

View attachment 5860

The Angel of Death
    -------aka------
    The Vampire Princess from the first ever haunted event 4 years ago.
    She never ages....
    View attachment 5863

A big thanks to Cherries for all her help this year. :hail:

20. RavenJade

RavenJade Active Member

Thank you so much for letting me lurk and bring my party minions to your haunted apartment , Archman... it was so much fun for me. I felt right at home. No pressure, but I'm already looking forward to next years haunt. :F

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.