1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks for the most AWESOMEST party!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Cyborg Bill, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Hey Everyone!!!,

Now that the hangover has cleared and I can focus for more then 5 seconds at a time I wanna say thank you to you all for treatin me so well here as i do feel like part of a family and have settled in and got comfy around you all. I was surprised you guys threw a huge party for me after only knowing me a short while. The turn out for the party was awesome with so many poeple taking times out of their lives to hang out all day and celebrate.

I also want to thank everyone that went ahead and got me a few presents as that sure was not necessary. Your friendship and the fact you shared the day with me was more then enough to make me smile. I do love the new cloths and needed em as you guys know I wore the same cloths pretty much for years. (not sure what yer trying ta say but hey Ill figure something out). They are very much appreciated and will be put to good use.

I was a tad too tipsy to grab screenies that were not of my feet, or the sky, or the porcelin throne as I was hovering over it makeing room for more libations but I know many did grab some so I will ask that a few get posted in this thread to show what an incredible bunch of people the Normandie radio team is along with all the great people that surround us in game as friends. I will get some proper scereenies of the cloths posted next time I log in and can make them in a nice area.

Anyway before this gets too (sniff) mushy and all (sniff) Thank you all again for sharein tha Love.

2. KillerDawg

KillerDawg Active Member Pro Users

It was one heck of a great party CB. I sure as heck enjoyed myself. I posted one screen shot in the other thread but here is another, slightly different but the same. :)

View attachment 4370

3. isclay

isclay Active Member

GZZZZ!!!

You did it right!!!

4. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser