1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you Ark powers that be....

Discussion in 'UberLoots' started by Rufwon, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Rufwon

Rufwon Member

Pics to follow, but damn. Hit a nice HoF mining (which i normally hunt so was a very nice surprise) but needed a hunting break. Bought a small lvl 4 amp and off i went (i use a TK120)
    2445 ped Part of fossil tooth. This will take longer then oil or lyst to dig up. Been going strong for almost an hour and have about 400 ped dug up.
    i would love to see a version of tower for uber loots that dont hit the required tower amounts. Maybe a nice silver tower or other colour to offset and differentiate the two, but still have convenience of a tower dig.

:shocked::thumbsup::shocked:
    None the less, THANK YOU ARKADIA!! Your generosity exceeds once again!
    #3 on mining HoF

2. djinn

djinn Member

Grats.

But I think a lower version of Tower would be bad. A Tower is the goal of all miners and introducing a new "little tower" would cheapen them, just like those little 5ped globals to make noobs feel better. The annoying part of digging up big not tower claims is part of the mining fun.

3. Rufwon

Rufwon Member

Well the skills are nice, but i wouldnt refer to 5 hours of digging.... Fun?
    Lol
    its almost my 7 year anniversary in game and this is my biggest mining claim. Pretty exciting regardless :D