1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texture BPs?

Discussion in 'Crafting' started by Few Scars, May 30, 2011.

1. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

I did a few 1000 clicks of texture BPs today and only got Calypso BPs....are the Arkadian Texture BPs dropping or still to come???

2. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

I have been there too - still no joy

3. Chiba

Chiba Member

There is no texture BPs in the BP-vendor, so I suppose they are yet to be implemented :)

4. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

That is correct. The BP's are all ready, the problem we are having is with the application of the textures - so we won't add the BP's until the product they produce has a use. Hoping to have this sorted very soon. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys do with the all the new textures.

5. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

Oro Texture....ORO TEXTURE.....cant wait.....i love those little guys...i want one as a pet, and i want to use the texture, blue is my fav color and those Oro hides are way cool...got oro leather stockpiled just waiting for it to be released =)

6. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Oh so it wont come any texture BPs in the update that are currently being put in? :(

7. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Oweko coats! I can't wait to apply this texture. Seems to be a level VI BP. I agree the Oro texture will be cool as well!

Cheers
    Bjorn

8. Great Dane

Great Dane Member

Will the release of the texture blueprints coincide with release of the new clothing blueprints? Or will the texture bps be released sooner if the application issues are resolved sooner? I am looking forward these - there should be some awesome textures. Kudos to the artists who designed the skins and leathers.