1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Missions?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Saoirse, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Saoirse

Saoirse Member

With the introduction of mission points instead of kills I think we have already paved the way to having team missions....

Points should be shared based on equal share or dmg share, this would mean MUCH more team hunting again as most of my SOC are off doing solo missions team hunts have kinda died. If loots can be shared fairly (with exception to items), then why cant mission points?

I would love to go out on Ark and slaughter some big mobs with my soc knowing i will be attributed with some of the kill points for a mission i'd have no chance of doing solo.

It's just a thought but i posted it here as I know Ark admins and staff listen more than Caly or MA staff :)

2. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

Arkadia mobs have one big problem. This is distribution of loot. Unfortunately, some pieces (parts) of the mobs on Arkadia are quite expensive (1-2-4 or so in PED's)
    Badly, loot distribution system not divided these parts, for example I can get 5 or 6 parts of Yuka, and someone in the team - none, and as a consequence we have to count the loot on damage dealt each player, for the other members of the team was not hurt. In fact, this once, after several attempts, put an end to the our teamhunt of large mobs of Arkadia.
    Your suggestion regarding points is good, because usually these points distributed to the player who inflicted the maximal damage.
    But I would go further and included in the Team interface a statistics block, which is in the instances. This is to ensure that every player in Team saw % damage, and accordingly % of participation. Based on these statistics, it would be convenient to distribute loot and score points.

3. Saoirse

Saoirse Member

Are you sure you selected the correct team loot rule?

As i've never came across this problem, yes if a mob drops 1x 4ped item in loot with say 1ped ammo then the ammo with share but not the 4ped item this is not really a problem with the loot system more to do with the items in the loot, but as a team of friends you should be able to look at end of hunt and see player Y lost X peds, player X lost X peds but player Z profited XX peds, i'd be looking at player Z to be kind and give some of the profits back to players X & Y.

At the moment I think the point thing should be shared on all planets Caly also especially with Eomon coming and the fact some teams will be needed for those. I'd love to get a team up and hunt the Eomon stalkers try to loot Mod Fap etc but would like to get my share of the kill points too :)

4. Luckycharm

Luckycharm Member

Yes it would be great to have the points split indeed. It's a turn-off for many to teamhunt knowing they will not get points when they are on those missions themselves as well.