1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sweating area for newcomers!

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Stagger, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Stagger

Stagger Member

Hello all newcomers!

If your looking for a good place sweat monsters,
    find other players that are around your level and be close to a new major city!

Come to Celeste Quarry!

There are plenty level 15 Hadraada Young's around which deal about 15 damage per hit.
    and don't hit often, which means if you can find 3-5 players minimum to go sweat with you,
    it will be easy and social fun way of getting the bottles!

The teleporter location is at 31500, 95000.

2. AttacKat

AttacKat Active Member

3. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

2 days ago when I loged in around 20:00MA I saw about 20 GDS running around there. I dont know the ammount during the hours I'm at work

4. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

There's enough players there for Cyrus to log in several times a day to heal them.. ;)

5. zume

CMaster where are you at?? i can take you to Celeste by VTOL

6. zume

wow that was really helpful..

7. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Can always just pres "R" for autorun :)

O btw you can talk to the exploration guide at the starting location then go and talk to the person in the tent down the road @ the firebase hop in the TP and you can TP to Celest Harbour and run from there if you cant find an Advisor or someone else to give you a lift.

8. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

think you mean relentless firebase academy ;) i will see if i bump in you :)

watch out for the bunny ....

9. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Sorry to hear that Cmaster. Sounds like you just arrived during lull between active times.

10. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Yes, as Puck said, just a bad time. It can be empty, or nicely crowded, lots of different times zones that players come from. At least you have the tp there now and can pop back from time to time to check for sweat/swunt groups, or to find an Advisor if you need a bit of help. Shame you had to run it though, folks usually offer flights over from Celeste, but again, if enough online and there at the time you are there.

11. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Learn more from running so good he did, all these vehicles taking people from TP to TP don't teach them anything about the flora and fauna :p
    (sure I fly people from celeste too, but once we get a road or path to the Quarry I will run them instead :p)

12. New York Rose

New York Rose Active Member

Well did you sweat when you were there at least?.So trip and getting that TP is not a loss. Or are you looking to socialize? If you need help with game there are ppl here to help you but stop being so negative!!..I will fly up to help you myself (which for your hour of free running ,will cost me ped).Seems argumentative when you post this stuff when people are just trying to help you along.