1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swapping int tokens for psyche?

Discussion in 'Missions' started by Dav, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Dav

Dav Member

Hi folks!

There was an error on Entropedia, stating that for the lvl 5 oweko mission (12k kills) you'd get a cryo chip plus 100 psyche tokens. But when I chose that option it turned out that what i got was intelligence tokens. Had I known that to be the reward I would never have done the mission as I'm going MF-only and wants to pump my psyche as much as possible.

Is there anyway to exchange my 100 intelligence tokens for psyche ones? Can they be swapped between avatars? Or can ark devs help out?

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

There is no in game way to swap tokens. I'll leave it to the Ark devs to speak for themselves but I'll send a link to Chris in Skype so he knows to check the thread.

3. slither

slither Active Member

If the mission broker said the reward was psyche and gave you int then support should rectify it for you.

If broker said int then it doesn't matter what wiki says, you get int and there's no way to swap the tokens.

4. Dav

Dav Member

Actually, the broker didn't say anything this-or-that in regards to intelligence, psyche or any other attribute. It only stated the different skills I had to choose from and an option to not do it now but to choose later...

5. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

someone entered the wrong or very outdated info to Entropedia, check here on forum first

View attachment 5642

Also I think the broker usually say it in the text first before the skill option as it's the same attributes on all skills. But then if it didn't good KJ sent Chris the link so he can fix that too

6. Dav

Dav Member

Nope, I'm pretty sure the broker didn't state anything about the attribute award being intelligence. I would've noticed, methinks, as I was going through all those owekos only to get 100 psyche tokens :D

7. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Unfortunately, Entropedia is often wrong/outdated and can be (and is) altered by incompetent or even malicious people sometimes. It's a good idea to cross check critical info.

8. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

So did you get them at stage 4?

the pic I linked you to is 100 psyche for stage 4 not stage 5

9. Dav

Dav Member

Tbh, I don't remember checking it, as I was "sure" that I wouldn't get any psyche at that stage...

As Neil says, crosschecking entropedia will from now on be done before starting any longer missions. It sucks to have done all those (quite boring :)) owekos for no reason...