1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday Funday Race on Arkadia Racetrack!

Discussion in 'Events' started by dllrtba, Feb 27, 2019.

1. dllrtba

dllrtba New Member

Join Deus Vults Sunday Funday Races. Win prizes. Have fun. Show everyone what you are made of!

Where: Arkadia Race Track (North of Formidable Academy TP and south of Milton's Crest TP)

When: Every Sundays 1900 in-game time ( Press . for in-game time, it shows in system tab)

Vehicle of choice : Mk1 Explorer (L)

And its FREE , so everyone can join , we even got extra Mk1 Explorer (L) if someone needs to borrow. ( against a fee that u get back after the race when returning the vehicle)

Some of the many items we have given away is [Regeneration Chip I], [Modec VXT 100 (L)], [Bullseye III (L)], [Bullseye II (L)], [Nusul Backpack - Christmas 2018 (M)], [Nusul Backpack - Christmas 2018 (F)], [Castorian Pioneer EnBlade-6 E.L.M Edition (L)],Random armors pieces up to 16ped+MU,2x[Finder F-101],[Finder F-103],[Longreach II (L)],[Aeglic Ring ]. And a lots of pets and other stuff as [Herman ARK-0 (L)], [EWE EP-2 Proton (L)] and TT weapons of choice, [PBP-7 (L)] [Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L)] and Peds.

TLDR : in short you can win peds + items!

If you are interested or have any question feel free to PM me in-game or here on Arkadia Forum, if you don't feel to partake in the race, just watching can be a lot of fun cheering on your friends and society members!

My in-game name is Matisyahu dllr root.

RACE POSTPONE FOR NOW , we did a good 10 week run before daylight saving.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019