1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sundari's Cave

Discussion in 'History' started by Quintarius Bane, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Quintarius Bane

Quintarius Bane New Member

I read version 5.3 of the storyline today and very much enjoyed it.

But, I didn't just read the story like I would a typical novel. I traveled to the various spots on the continent as I read through the chapters. It really brought the characters to life. Seeing Sundari, Harvir, Jong, Chan, and others in the flesh, so to speak, made me appreciate them. And I was sure to stop for a moment of respect and reflection at the memorial statue of Milton Lee.

One area I spent quite a bit of time searching for but couldn't locate, is the cave where Sundari spent the night hiding out from the Oratan during her trek from Mamba Digsite to Sanctuary Cove.

Has anyone been able to locate that cave? Or does this cave not exist in-game (meaning I shouldn't spend any additional time searching for it)?

Thanks,
    Quintarius Bane

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mathias | Arkadia

Mathias | Arkadia The Chief Whip Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Thanks for the feedback Quintarius, that cave might have been missed so I will look at getting it added

• Like Like x 3