1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions/Feedback re: Ark Event Area 2

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Cytolyte, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Cytolyte

Cytolyte New Member

Hello fellow players and Devs,

I'll lay out the short-form first if you want to skip the textwall:

Slow Respawn and Mountains BAD :mad:... Fast Respawn and Plains/Low Rolling Hills GOOD :D

I'd like to bring up a few issues regarding the Arkadian Event Area 2 (not sure if this applies to other event areas, as I have little experience in those).

1. The respawn rate is quite low and stirs varying intensities of emotions and creative vocabulary. 1 hour events lose steam about 20-30 minutes in. 30 minutes empty of mobs at about 15-20 minutes.
    2. The terrain is too craggy, uneven and steep, which exacerbates reason #1

This results in unhappy promoters and participants/Less promoters and participants, thus decrease in events and participation--less PED circulated in regards to this public event feature.

Suggested solutions by not only me, but other promoters and participants:

1. Significant and effective increase in spawn rates.
    2. Reasonable flattening of mob event area terrain.
    3. Maybe a TP at outpost? (It's for new players ^_^)
    Expected outcome should be happier promoters and participants, thus increase in events and participation--more PED circulated in regards to this public event feature.

Addendum:
    Currently, as many of you know, Gallards are invisible. Hopefully it will be fixed in the near future :)

Thank you for your time,
    Cyto