1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck or need help? =>The (Calypso) Rescue Team

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Dante, May 30, 2011.

1. Dante

Dante Member

Although we are called the CALYPSO rescue team, we rescue and help people in all the places we have people at.

We have a website with a chatbox and a rescue call system, the latter is being broadcast over several websites allowing other people that see it to respond to your call for help.

Now there aren't that many places to get suck as far as I've seen but there still are some nasty spots to get out of! In case of emergency do not hesitate to contact us through chat or leave a call.

You can find us here:
    http://euforces.com

Good luck and we look forward to your call, of course you are also allowed to pop in the chat and talk about whatever just for fun :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Glad to see the CRT expanding its coverage....might have to rename yourselves the ERT hey? ;)

3. Telgard

Telgard Member

Have an ERT name with Subdivision on each planet. LoL

LoL Own a spacestation or mothership for the main headquarters and then have like an information booth in the major towns of Entropia.. each with their own subdivision like Calypso Rescue Team and Arkadia Rescue Team. :D

4. isclay

isclay Active Member

I have used CRT service on a few occasions. I recommend them!

5. Dante

Dante Member

Haha yeah, unfortunately MindArk don't allow namechanges in socs, although we are pretty old ingame soc I think it's a shame to throw the name away and use a "universal" name.

At the moment we have no clue about how many people we'll have on different planets, but since we have the public channel where everyone in Entropia can respond to a call I just thought I'd get the word out there.
    We encourage everyone, even though you might not be a member of CRT, to stick around in the rescue channels to help other players!

Now a privately owned spacestation for the rescue team, that's something I would like :D