1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stock up on weapons for your Cyrene holiday

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe' started by KikkiJikki, Apr 23, 2012.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Are you looking to check out Cyrene when it launches next week?
    Do you want to take Arkadian weapons with you? Keep in mind the only Cyrene weapons likely to be available to start with will be from the TT. And for the ones that are discovered, decay, eco etc will need to be established.

Well of course you can buy from auction and the various shops just before you go but you risk missing out on the weapons you want plus you are paying shop/auction tax. If you contact me or another local weapons crafter with your list of toys, we can set you up with the gear, possibly at a little cheaper than usual. For example, if you buy direct from me then there is no shop tax.

So get in contact with your favourite weapon crafter early this week and make sure you have all the gear you want for your holiday on Cyrene next week.

2. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

****edit*****

asked Cyrene staff and they say no restrictions so lock and load people!!! Go equipped because who knows how long it will take to get more good weapons there at a reasonable rate.

****edit****

I totally agree about taking weapons with you especially Ark weapons

BUT

I'd wait until you hear a report that you can actually use them there. You never know Cyrene could be like greece and the Thing where you can only use there weapons.

this sudden influx on them being for re-sold on auction may lead to market prices dropping like crazy on them.

both crafter and buyer could hurt from a pre-buying situation.

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

With respect I find it difficult to believe the the PP would be that stupid. NI has one area that is like that. RT has one area like that. The rest of both planets is not restricted.
    Once cyrene is already launched it's a little too late to pre-buy. I don't know about any other crafters but I will be over on cyrene for a little while to check things out which means I wont be restocking my shop straight away.

So which risk are you going to take? The possibility that no non-cyrene weapons will be useable over there? Or that you can't get hold of the weapons you want or that u have to pay increased MU?

4. RexDameon

5. RexDameon

Good NEWS!!! i got an answer from Cyrene staff NO RESTRICTIONS so buy them up before you leave people I know i'll be doing some shopping before i got.

6. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

Ill just stick to UL guns - thx