1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BUYING Stock standard Privateer

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Snape, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Hi All,

With all the business we are doing these days (both in EU and RL) I have less and less time to spend sitting at the computer. I have decided to hedge my bets a little. I simply don't have the time to sit waiting 30-40 mins each time I need to travel from Caly to Ark or back again.

So therefore, I have decided to buy myself (and by extention SFE and SC) a Privateer.

There's dozens of the damn things out there hanging around....many that never get used.

So here's your chance to get some ped for that floating "front yard ornament" ;)

Now, I'm really only interested in a stock Privateer (i.e one that hasn't had any upgrades done), but all offers will be considered.

Also, a Warp Drive will be needed (a basic, level one is sufficient for now but I am also looking for a supplier for more later, so please throw your details my way too!)

There is no great rush, as I am still raising the funds I think should get me into the ballpark, but the sooner I know what is out there, the sooner we can lock down a deal.

This is a aimed at being a pure PED transaction.

2. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

Talk to Divinity. He had one for sale.

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Ah ta will follow that up. Cheers

BUMP too