1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still no Details re Changes to Arkadian Mission Rewards

Discussion in 'Missions' started by KikkiJikki, Oct 8, 2012.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

So there is a little over a day left till the new release and Ark devs are still yet to publish the reward changes. So I don't know whether to cash in completed missions before the update. Come on guys, you can and should do better than this!

2. remontoire

remontoire Member

Cyrus has posted a lot of threads that are essentially links to images that detail the changes, unfortunately no uniform rollup yet. It looks like no blueprint or trophy head rewards any more, and only the following 12K kills will give stamina :

• kadra
    • korwil
    • yuka
    • scoria
    • beladoth
    • huon
    • kamaldon
    • teladon

All 1100 hp+ mobs. While its nice to know you can still get stamina from Arkadia, these are not exactly easy undertakings. I mean 18 million hp ?

3. fredzepp

fredzepp Active Member

I have a spreadsheet which compares new and old rewards but I can't post the sheet :surrender:

4. remontoire

remontoire Member

Could you post it on say google docs and post the link? Or use pastebin or similar?

5. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

email it to me at logistics@southernfortress.com.au and i'll do it up as a table for the forum.

6. fredzepp

fredzepp Active Member