1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Space repair skilling and travel. A couple of 'How to' videos everybody should watch

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe' started by Uncle Mo, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Uncle Mo

Uncle Mo Active Member

Greetings Entropians! I have noticed that even though space mechanics have existed in the Entropia Universe for some time now, there still seems to be a great deal of confusion about how the rules of space work, and the basics of space travel. If you intend to play Entropia seriously you owe it to yourself to become familiarized with a couple of key elements.

My recent edition of Mo's Mining Musings is an overview of piloting a Mothership for the purpose of gaining skills.

[video=youtube;AoRS46luZ2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoRS46luZ2Q&feature=plcp[/video]

Also you should watch the excellent video located at www.efa.ms for a tour of a Mothership and an explanation about how to secure travel on a warp capable space vessel.

Mindark seems intent on expanding the mechanics of space and adding additional Planet Partners. I hope the knowledge provided here will help you all profit and enjoy the game more.

2. General Grievous

General Grievous Member

Great stuff Mo, There are so many players who do not understand the dangers of space and how it works.

GG :)