1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sooo Xane.........

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Cyborg Bill, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Whats yer take on "Empty threats or promises" now?

That pathetic post on PCF regarding some mem cleaner is bullshit and you got stone cold busted.

• Like Like x 1
  2. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

i used and useing severals of MEM cleaner programs
    standart use of those will never make any problem whit EU

he must use somethng that not just clean rams....

3. Cyborg Bill

I have had and used computers since windows 3.1. I still have the orginal floppies. I have NEVER in all my years of using a computer had the need for anything resembling something MA would consider a potential hack. There is only one reason for tools like that and that is to hack. This isnt the 80's where ram was a hundred bucks a meg anymore.. if you have problems with ram (specially gamers) that shit goes out in the garbage and newer faster ram gets installed.

He must have spent too much time on Xbox getting his ass handed to him by 12 year olds useing better "Mods" so he thought he could come here where NO ONE could possibly ever know about that shit and make money. I played enough of them games and other pvp games to know when someones running funny shit other then the game itself. Thats the main reason I dont play them any more with the exception of WoT on ocassion and I wont even turn on the server aim mode they have. I show my skills with out cheats or hax or warez.

Those things have been used in EU as far back as VU8.0 that I know of as I got looted in pvp a few times while mining in pvp4 without ever seeing a dot on radar and on a few ocassions never saw in the chat spam who got me. Thats one of the main reasons I am against lootable pvp in EU they are still being used by many people.

Even if he had a "Need" for a tool like that..smart money would have uninstalled it the first time IF he was warned by MA so not to jeopardise his account. So if any thing he got his pee pee whacked for lack of intellegence...Maybe he needed to replace the air cannister in that mod quad.

Lastly I wanna public thank my blood brother for steppin up for me over there in PCF since I cant do it myself due to a ban from a pussy mod move over there to keep their fav's safe from getting their fragile sensibilities stung.

4. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Some people write bad code that creates objects in memory but fails to clean up the objects when they are no longer used. This causes memory use to grow over time and is called a memory leak. I see it often in my work. My personal bane is the memory use of Facebook with IE.

Some products such as the one Xane used are alleged to mitigate this problem. I don't know if that one has any additional capabilities since I have never used it but I think there is a legitimate need for such products.

There really is no sensible reason for Xane to have posted anything if he is actually cheating. He could have just kept quiet and kept his head down until the lock was removed. Instead he has posted to warn other players, to avoid using memory maintenance utilities while playing EU.

The bad pirate did a good thing for once and the accusations should stop.

5. Cyborg Bill

Weel I was just linked to this on PCF... he is truely a dumb ass.....

Guardian [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [HR][/HR]Joined Jan 2012 Gender | Ingame [​IMG] | [​IMG] Location USA Avatar Kane Xane Crossing Society BlackSky Posts 344
    OK here is what I now know about this, after some testing it is possible to make small gains on a ship even when going the exact same direction much like an UL quad would. This is possible all in game, and would be hard for MA to remove this. So it makes more sense that they would ban people caught using this hack rather then fix it. And I also think it's a bad idea to release the exact methods to the public because like I said it would be very difficult for MA to fix this. It would be very tempting for a pirate to not use this hack when there chasing a ship that's just out of range. In fact I wish I didn't know about it now that I do. We will just have to police our selves most likely. Frap's is your friend.

So not only did the retard admit he figured it out. He admitted using it AND was even dumb enough to think MA Cant police it...​

6. KikkiJikki

MemCleaner doesn't do that. Xane doesnt admit to using that exploit.

7. Samuel Sam Robet

Samuel Sam Robet Active Member Pro Users

yah .. im no pirate lover, but out of the countless times xane has shot me down, it seems legit. His little triangle was just in range of my quad, and usually comes at an angle. intercepting me.

I also ran a memory cleaner of sorts. It def helps speed up my computer. It was kinda expensive tho ... like 3 dollars a month. So i stopped using it. Computer isn't as smooth, but its something i am willing to put up with.

Anyways.. he is unlocked ... so if he was speed hacking and got caught something tells me he wouldn't get unlocked in 4 days.

ps. use warps! Kronan is like 5 peds, and starfinder xxiv is free for sub warp! Let the pirates waste the ammo and check your stacks! :dark:

8. Cyborg Bill

Just because MA unlocked him does not mean he is not hacking or modding.. just means that MA cant prove it right now.

Yes there are tips like straffeing that make you go faster and you can justify that as a way to catch up to some one... but being in one place and then being in another in a matter of seconds is another. Not to mention other things that happened that were brought to MA's attention.

Bottom line is there ARE hacks, mods, tools, whatever you want to call them out there that are extensively used in video games where pvp is concerned. There are not many pvp'rs out there that dont know about them let alone that dont use then becasue they simply can not compete with out these days. EU is not some nintendo or Xbox piece of shit console game its a game that uses real money and the people that use these techniques in PVP here ARE breaking the EULA, ARE stealling from us and IMO ALL lootable pvp should be disabled in game because of this and the fact that it is so hard to monitor let alone prevent. after all EU Is a video game and despite Ma's claims it cant be hacked or modded we have seen many an ava banned or locked for doing so. PVP is not the only place these types of people are getting ahead in the game. The amp exploit..seeding areas when mining..there are a bunch of things in this game that go on to this day and nothing gets done until the honest people point them out and raise a stink over it all.

I am well aware of these tactics and mods and all that which is why I DONT pvp in EU as I refuse to cheat to play a game.. I grew up workin my ass of all my life, playin sports and learning the real aspect of competiton. I didnt sit in my friends basement gettin stoned trying to figure out ways to cheat or get away with stuff all the time. On the other hand I am not blind and Know these cheats exists and have investigated them so I can avoid gettting caught in all that.

Anyway this is EU and there are many different people that play and have different points of view. If MA allows shit like this to go on they will only push decent people away that dont want to continuously be robbed by both MA AND its less desireable players. Wonder what they will do when its down to nothing but people who know how to buck the system that dont invest in it and only drain it.

Snape if you may.. go head and close this thread as it WILL escalate into stupidness quite quickly.

9. KikkiJikki

Hi Bill,

Everything you say in your last post is correct but that doesn't implicate Xane. And that's my concern here in this thread. I don't agree with forum rules that prevent naming of exploiters, scammers and other miscreants but there needs to be some proof and, afaik, no one has any.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

10. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

*Thread Closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.