1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Songkra Valley Event Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Songkra Valley' started by atomicstorm, Apr 11, 2014.

1. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

What types of events would you like to see on this land? We have a HSL 1 hour event on Saturday the 12th, which is more of the traditional events you find on Calypso. We can also do periodic Massacre events that is total loot.

But what about HSL events that have PVP components or longer range grinder events?

Discuss :) I'm listening.

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Wooo, I like the idea of a PvP event (put a cap on the weapons to keep it fair-ish)....Can somehow work a story around it that maybe involve Smugglers and the IFN? Maybe have a squad of IFN troops or Smugglers holed up in the building and have a bunch of other people attacking them? Or maybe (with assistance from Ark Devs) some sort of mob attack on the homestead (like a small scale version of the Oratan event format going on atm)?

I'll throw some ideas at you on Skype when I get back from the rugby this evening.

3. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

I like the Hour Events - and They advertise the Land area but it really depends if there sustainable. as in there are enough participants to make them worth while and if people come - also people tend not to like having to buy tickets for these as run a few and you normaly get a better take up for free tickets.

Also a lot of people dont check the event system ;(

It would be cool to have some sort of event through Entropia Life maybe as the client is run quite extensivly on ark and globals are captured and then it can be spread along the month or weekly.

Rather than just rewarding the highest loots - especially through entropia life why not have all of the avatars that global in a month entered in to a draw and 1 winner picked for X prize.

Also soome PVP attack the house / protect the house event ( pintball type )

Also for some of the players that might not handle the larger mobs some sort of tresure hunt accross the LA

4. atomicstorm

This is where I would love to sit down with the devs and CEO to see what we could do to spice some events up on the LA. I have a few ideas that could be huge and maybe fall in line with the story line I put together. Would not take much effort.

5. atomicstorm

Cleanse the Land LA06 - 5/3/2014

1st - Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen - 1385ped
    2nd - Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey - 157ped
    3rd - Felangur FEEL Wish - 124ped

6. dagster

dagster New Member

Maybe increase the size of the Halix mobs, perhaps in size and in number. The Ubos are fun for me but my armor is crap against the Beladoth so I can't even try them. Either way, THANK YOU for sponsoring so many awesome events! Also I love the Swirls competition, it keeps things here on Arkadia more interesting and makes it so I dont want to leave the planet.

7. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Well Halix are natural spawn. Dont think he can do anything about those.

8. atomicstorm

Correct. They are and also a bleed over.