1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some pre launch questions

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Fopsie, May 23, 2011.

1. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Well the time to launch is close and already minutes feels like hours. I have a few questions that I cant find a clear answer towards.

1: will there be shops and appartments available in the auction from launch ?
    2: will Arkadia's space be open from launch if space gets reliesed tomorrow as it appears will happen and if so will this change anything regarding transportation towards your plannet or will the old TP way still be available?
    3: If Arkadia gets space will it also recieve its share of hangars ?

2. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Shops/apartments will not be up for sale at launch, expect them in the first update. However you will be able to have a look at them.
    Space will not be open at launch, space will not be launched same day as Arkadia.
    Hangars on Arkadia will be determined based on new player activity on the planet

3. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Thanks David you always give straight answers and timely aswell :)

Arf the PED for buying a shop is gonna burn a hole in my pocket now. Almost bought a CB19 UL last night and had to slap myself out of it

4. Lezardine

Lezardine Active Member

lol Fopsie, you must be strong! XD