1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some begginer doubts

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by MiguelFranco, Apr 1, 2013.

1. MiguelFranco

MiguelFranco New Member

Hello All,

I am new to Entropia Universe and i decided to start on Arkadia Planet after searching on a lot of foruns :)

I have already completed the begginer tutorial and have now some questions to make:

1. As i said, i've completed the tutorial, i have the weapons i got on it and some bullets.. what i should do now? or where i should go now? (This is the most important question) :)

2. If a NPC or a "monster" kills me what happens to my inventory items? and if its another player?

3. I will buy the 250 PED Special Promotion. What i shoud buy with those 250 PED? i was thinking about armor, better weapon, mining items and a flying vehicle!

4. About vehicles, when i started i got one from the tutorial and some fuel. Till now i had not any problem with the fuel.. where i can see if my vehicle is almost running out of fuel?

Thank you all :)

2. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

welcome to Planet Arkadia and our Forum.

1. most people start out sweating/swunting some caraboks to build skills.

2. Nothing happens to your inventory, the worst thing that happens is you get sent to a revive terminal and need to get back to where you were killed if hunting/mining. Only a small area is PvP on Arkadia and is non lootable so nothing will happen to your inventory there either.

3. you have legs and a vehicle already, so dont waste it on yet another one. And you dont need armor at first either so use the ped to skill up with instead, buy a TT gun and some mining tools.

4. if you double click it in inventory you will see in the item info how much fuel you have left in it.

5. get a good Mentor