1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Competition Smuggler Hostilities

Discussion in 'Company Events' started by ArkadiaBot, Jul 30, 2014.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Smuggler Hostilities expected in the Underground this Friday 1st August @ 19:00.

The IFN have forwarded the following intel to the ACA in order for them to prepare for the expected increase in Smuggler hostilities this weekend.

So therefore the ACA and the IFN want every colonist to be prepared for an even tougher attack from the Smugglers than has been seen previously.

Smuggler hostilities expected in the Underground this Friday 1st August @ 19:00.

2. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

3. tneill

tneill New Member

Count this new Arkadian in!
    I enjoyed the last two weekend events.
    It was nice to see the A-team there in support of their events.
    Very welcome change.

4. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

Ofcourse we are only fed with the lies the IFN wants us to believe. We see here a picture, with scant information and assumptions provided as fact based on that.

The unknown can be so many persons. 1) an IFN or ACA spy. 2) A fallen hero of the Smugglers to whom Ned pays the last honours. 3) A crash-test-dummy for improved armour and weaponry. ... just to name a few.
    They also fail to provide us the simple information of if there were others nearby and where they both came from. Like if they got something to hide?!
    Ned has told us that he was an old fighter of the IFN who was discarted, moved aside and mistreated in a most terrible way. Yet the IFN is silent in this and fails to include even the tiniest bit of knowledge of who Ned is/ was.

Ned is a good guy and Smugglers can be friends of us. I call for the opening of the IFN - EntropiaLeaks files! :confused:

5. The Jetman

The Jetman Member

hopefully entropia is fixed by then, its been nearly unplayable due to lag and log in issues since it went down at the weekend

6. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

You know you might be on to something there. For all we know the smugglers were in the underground first, and the IFN is abusing us poor colonists to drive them away. Besides, the smugglers are way cooler, i want to join their side :)

7. The Jetman

The Jetman Member

lol, as long as we get some cool smuggler armor and guns ;)

8. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

+ rep for your post Ardorj

I may join in for a little, looks like fun!

9. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Excellent post - But are you sure Ned is a good Guy. +rep to Ardorj

He Picks on Girls in the Quarry - Especially ones with Pink Hair.

Cant wait to see the entropia leeks or arkadia leeks forum post as and when it arrives ;P

10. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Ned mate...yes you in your tin suit! I'm gunna fill it full of holes! :D

11. Stormdancer

Stormdancer Member

It is entirely possible that Ned is actually "Moonshine", he ended up at odds with IFN authorities pretty early on....

And it seems clear the IFN isn't being entirely open about what they know...for whatever reason. Makes ya wonder...

Arkadian Storyline in printable PDF format

12. DavinFelth

DavinFelth Member

I will post again when I cool off, but I was just there for over 2 hours and it was the worst experience in terms of loss of peds I have had in this game in a long time. This is nothing new to Shared Loot mobs, but this was just a disgrace.... just think twice is my advice.
    Horrible time...

13. Sunsout Gunsout

Sunsout Gunsout Member

Dude, I know its frustrating sometimes...but you got there right after the 31k. over 2 hours is not enough to make a statement like this.

Last week on oratan, I was there for around 30 hours, missed 3 of the 4 over 20k, did not loot a single L item or anything, and my returns were fine because the game balances it out if you are there long enough. When I started to lose a lot of peds, I would start globallling on the smaller mobs around the bosses. Or I would pick the right boss to unleash full dps.

Its all a crapshoot. On the 31k, lunch and I were trying to get people there in chat. We barely had enough damage to kill the thing...there were maybe 12 of us there at the time. The moral is, just keep shooting whatever dps allows you to shoot for at least TEN hours. (20 is better) You will see fine loot returns then, I promise.

2 hours is just too short to make statements like you have on here and on FB. I know you are mad right now, I go through the same bad loot periods on these things as we all do. But you cant blame MA or Ark because it didn't happen during the short time you were there.

14. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

The complication atm is there are a lot of L melee amps in their loot pool and that means you have to stick around long enough to get some amps in your loot or your returns will be low.