1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed Skill Up Weekends!

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Oct 2, 2013.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Finally the major upgrade to Entropia Platform has regained stability and are getting close to deliver the Game Experience we want to share with all participants inside the virtual Universe.

We want to show our deepest appreciation to your patience during this more than wobbly week. We will therefore significantly increase the strength and the chance of getting the automatically triggered Skill Bonus introduced in VU 14.3 during the following two weekends.

First Skill Up Weekend starts Thursday 3/10 10.00 UTC and ends Monday 7/10 10.00 UTC.

Second Skill Up Weekend starts Thursday 10/10 10.00 UTC and ends Monday 14/10 10.00 UTC.

The Skill Bonus Buff symbols will be visible in the Dashboard UI, by default in the lower right part of your screen. Hovering over the symbols will show the Type and Strength of the Skill Bonus you will get during the Buff period. The Buff symbols appearance differ by the kind of Skill Buff you have received.

Our latest client patch (14.3.0.2) includes:

Client stability has been improved for both 32 and 64 bit clients
    Hit box logic has been greatly updated

Originally posted here...

2. ruskea

ruskea Member

we'll see that after i get home..

3. ruskea

ruskea Member

hmph.. i could mine just fine but then i wanted to try hunting and thats when the shit hit the fan.. crashed now 3 times in row on first mob i met

4. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

So far this is a joke from what people tell me outside of game. These skill boosts are random and nothing special. Just another fishing lure to distract you from the real changes which so far seem to be hit boxes to make you miss even more and spend more on decays and healing.

5. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

[video=youtube_share;4F4qzPbcFiA]http://youtu.be/4F4qzPbcFiA[/video]