1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simple I Conductors

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Daka, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Daka

Daka Member

Hello,

Can someone, please, clarify something to me because I don't get it.
    It is about crafting Simple I Conductors.

MaterialAmountTTMarkupPrice (M)Sales
    Animal Eye Oil20.05108.61%0.10861108.8k PED
    Animal Muscle Oil200.03109.98%0.65988142.4k PED
    Simple I Conductors10.30116.62%0.3498628.6k PED
    In table I have put materials cost based on weekly Markup and price of product with weekly Markup. So for one click cost if I calculated correctly is around 0.85 PED.

Same time final product has price around 0.35 PED with Markup.

There is large number of sales every week so this Conductors should be profitable with enough required skills given.

How people make profit from this if input is larger than output?

2. WhiningSkeptic

WhiningSkeptic Active Member

Input on quantity usually close to output, in TT. Remember it is a stackable. You also have near successes.

Most of the time you don't profit. You can with components but you need to keep an eye on material prices as well component prices. You need to figure out what bps use the components, make sure to get materials cheap and sell on nights when you see a global flood of items that uses the components.

You should always sell in stacks that equal even hundreds of clicks since you can sell at a higher price if you do. Basic sheet metal for instance should be sold in multiples of 500 and basic sensors in multiples of 400.

It is a lot of work for a few ped and requires a bit of a bankroll. Rule of thumb: Crafting = Loss

3. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

I think your numbers are a bit off :) Usually with crafting, if you have a succesfull attempt, the TT value of the used resources also is the minimum TT value of the final item. So you should always get 0.7PED TT value out of the end product (no MU applied) if you get a succesfull craft.

4. Daka

Daka Member

That confusing me too, TT value I posted are accurate. Simple I Conductor has TT value of 0.30 PED.
    If 1 click producing 1 unit of conductors math is like in table.

5. WhiningSkeptic

WhiningSkeptic Active Member

It doesn't

• Like Like x 1
  6. Berentain

Berentain Member

When you click an item, it will yield an equal or less in TT return. So in your case, it cost 0.70 ped per click then your success will yield roughly around that amount (not factoring the normal random factor or multiplier + random factor). Most likely what you get would be 2x conductor and the rest in residues on normal success.

ps. There are several bps that give you TT yield that is less than input

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Craggan

Craggan Member

I always get 2-3 pieces of conductors on a successful click so for my .70 input i get .60+ some residue to .90 minimum. These stackables almost always yeild more than one per success and commonly at least 4-5 per click.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Daka

Daka Member

Ah, that explains a lot then. Thank you for your answers. :)