1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Items Shopkeepers Bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KikkiJikki, Oct 11, 2012.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

If I check the items in my shopkeepers, they have a blank info page. This means that prices are not displayed to the customer. In fact, basicinfo, detailed info, item description are all blank.

I dont think people are likely to buy under those circumstances so impact on sales is likely to be severe. I have logged a call with MA support but if Ark devs could follow up through their channels also, that would be very much appreciated.

2. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

Sry for hijaking your thread abit here Kikki but feel this might add some info.
    Have not heard many having this issue but its the same for me and my m8 we cannot c intell on our weps not al of them just some. TT value not showing everything is just blank on them.

now that I think bout it both thoose weps might be bought from a shop one pre VU and the other one after.

3. KikkiJikki

If extra info helps the devs find and fix that is great. My checks have been in weapons in my shopkeepers that have been there since before VU

4. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Thanks for the report guys.

I will inform MA about the problems.

Regards,
    Chris

5. KikkiJikki

I had a response form support: Passed to relevant department, yada yada. This defect is costing me significant reduction in sales turnover and I expect it is the same for others, especially owners of the Quarry booths. If PP devs could inject a sense of urgency into the MA investigation that would be appreciated.

6. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Same here. Been no sales for a week now and the Quarry was a fair % of our sales on Arkadia

7. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

One update: the CAP-101 D I bought from KJ's booth a couple days ago was like this until I used it once. Now it's fine. So not sure what's going on there.

8. KikkiJikki

Maybe I should fire each weapon once to drop it from full TT? I have seen references to problems with info display on full TT weapons. But if I put a weapon on a shelf in a shop there is no similar problem.

9. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

If you decided to try it, I'd just try one and see if it worked...