1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updates Shop Sale Notifications Have Not Been Fixed

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KikkiJikki, Oct 23, 2014.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

The release notes from the latest patch tell us that the problem with message notifications for Shop sales has been fixed.

I have 6 overnight shop sales showing on my Ped Flow Centre interface. None of them have corresponding notifications in the message centre. So no change in behaviour as far as I can tell. The good news is I still continue to get a notification if I am online at the time of a sale. So at least it hasn't got worse.

I guess I will be continuing to use my pricing workaround to help me identify which items are selling.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

I agree that offline shop sale notifications are important and needs to be addressed. It's easy for me to check my Ark shops to see what is selling, but my shops elsewhere in the universe are hard to keep track of!

I suspect it is hard to get the system to send a detailed message to the seller when an item is bought. Would mean a very iterated system.

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

That's just bollocks mate. It manages to put the info in ur message centre when u are online. It manages to put other detailed messages (say relating to auctions) in ur message centre when u are offline. So the details arent a problem and offline messages arent a problem. There really isn't any reasonable excuse for this extended bug.

• Like Like x 1
  4. juliane

juliane Member

I have the same very anoying problem.
    I tryed to make screenshots to see what may be sold, but realy it is sometimes only guessing what was sold, and that with a shop that has only 60 item points!
    Restocking is a pain in the ass this way.

5. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

This problem seems to affect different people differently from what I've seen. Touch wood, I've not experienced it so far, whereas others are plagued by it. Whatever the case though, this has been going on long enough for it to have moved up the priority queue a bit, at least IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I hope its fixed soon. I like to try to send personal thankyou notes to my customers :x3: