1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed Server Downtime for Release

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Apr 30, 2012.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Tomorrow our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 12.6. The servers will be taken down 2012-05-01 12:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of at least 240 minutes.

Originally posted here...

2. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

Wow 4 hours !!!! Looks good - then it will prolly not be up and running in 8 and then i can get back home from work :)

3. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

can someone please make sure that FULL release notes get posted here it's the only place i'm not blocked.

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

It's UP!

Next release, I think FOMA and CP will be rooms inside Calypso Station.... :p

Also just a note to anyone traveling to Cyrene today. I recommend not using "T" (or dying) in space until we hear that the revives are working.

5. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Just a quick note to advise that Arkadia is not adding new content with this release. The next release is planned end of May, we'll be releasing a large update then.
    Dave

6. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

7. RexDameon

8. RexDameon

well it seems we do have a new PVP Token system it's just for Cyrene right now i guess (i can't check callys VU from work) how i guess not sure why they didn't list it under VU update though is it only for Cyrene or will Arkadia be able to use this system also?

Think i'll be saving my ped for when Ark gets there big VU in a couple weeks. seems that Cyrene is mostly for PVP right now.

9. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

New planets are always minor version updates. Space changed the fundamental premise for gameplay between planets, and so it was a major version update (12.0). MindArk uses the third number as a bugfix/minor content release. Taming will probably be a minor version update (12.7, for example) as well.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Thanks for that Rick, I never actually knew there was a system to the numbers used. +rep and Thanks