1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling Viceroy Armor mission resources

Discussion in 'Selling' started by emmit, Aug 28, 2013.

1. emmit

emmit New Member

Information about the set can be found below. The price is 800 ped for the set, but I'll be accepting the following in trade at above market prices:

Ore/Enmatter are accepted at weekly MU + 5%
    Engineering skills are accepted at 2000%

The best way to get in contact with me is in-game. My avatar name is Makron Emmit Shanaddar.
    [HR][/HR]
    Viceroy armor is a great set for most melee mobs. It's stats are very similar to Gremlin, however Viceroy has 2 more points of cold and acid defense and sacrifices 2 points of elec defense. This is also the first armor in the game that is account-bound. You may not trade it or sell it to the trade terminal. If you would discuss this aspect of the armor, there is a post in feedback to voice your opinions.

There is a rundown of the resources required and some nice pictures here.

The Skullcandy version of the Viceroy will no longer be available as of the next VU (expected in Sept) (ref). Once the VU comes, there will be a standard Viceroy quest to replace it. The new version will have the same stats and mission requirements, but will be missing the Skullcandy logo on the shoulder.

I'm offering up for sale the full set of resources required to complete the entire mission chain.

Find me in game, my avatar is named Makron Emmit Shanaddar.

2. emmit

emmit New Member

Bump before Skullcandy version stops being available with next VU update.

3. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Active Member

Sorry for this question, but are you saying if I give you 800 ped, you'll give me all the resources to get the viceroy armour? :D

4. emmit

emmit New Member

Yes.

5. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Emmit, I'll try and catch you tomorrow when I login to get some screenshots. If not I'll leave this post here to serve as notice that I want a full set of resources please.