1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling my shop "The Hunters Loot by Yquem" CN3

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Yquem, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

Now - long waited - we now have the Korwil mission no 5 back. As i need to free some peds to camp the Korwils ill now collecting offers for my shop

The Hunters Loot by Yquem

It is shop CN3

Contact me here or ingame if you want it. (If you need to ask what i want for it - you prolly dont have high enough bid :) )

2. Fallen

Fallen Member

do you have any figures on sales for the past 6 months? :)
    i dont think it is that unreasonable to ask what you want for it, your own thread on prices shows variations between 8-15K which seems considerable. i have been considering a shop for a while because i think it might be useful to be able to sell some of my mining resources that way but i find it hard to judge what is fair value without knowing the type of sales figures to expect.
    if you want you could pm me the kind of price you are looking for.

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I think your sales and profit will depend to a large degree on how you run the shop but if it helps, I have around 35k peds in sales turnover in CN1 just up the street since March

4. Boardian Chilix

Boardian Chilix Active Member Pro Users

i dont understand when people ask for sales volume from other unreleated business, is not the same the sales volume you will get when selling hunting loot than mining loot, also it depends in a great volume what kind of strategy you choose to use, some try to sell with high margins and in result gets lower sales volume and other may try to move more at a lower profit margin , both can be good strategys and give good results but will offer totally different sales volume, in this case i am sure he went for the higher profit margin and lower sales amaunt strategy
    And i would love one ores/enm shop fairly priced btw :)

5. Yquem

All depend on how fast you need money. And Fallen im not shy about my sales - its all public in my Shop thread - just check my siggy...

... ohh and btw - when i place items i allready have in my shop - i get better price there than in my shop. Funny right :)

6. Yquem

A little bump

7. Yquem

8. Yquem

Still for sale

9. Yquem

Bump this post

Thread Status: