1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling: Hadraada Hide

Discussion in 'Selling' started by San, Oct 3, 2015.

1. San

San Well-Known Member

Who is buying this hide? Had no luck in selling so far, but market stats indicate some volume. Producing quite a bit of it during the mission, contact me if you don't want me to keep tt'ing it. Offering at 103% (based on current auction rates 103.6-104).

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  2. San

San Well-Known Member

Another batch sold to TT.

3. Tommy

Tommy Member

Should go for 101% or whatever little extra u can get , tt is evil

4. San

San Well-Known Member

TT is not evil, en contraire. It is the buyer of last resort. Everything is worth TT unless/until you find someone else who wants it. I am not budging to exploiters for "whatever little extra I can get". Enough people are evidently paying the price which makes up the published market stats. Hence, sans fees this is the fair value, and if that can't be realized, the item is overabundant and belongs nowhere else but in the trashbin. Bump for currently 34 PED worth of hides which will go the moment I have to fly to Caly again to sell my other wares, if not before for a last round of ammo.

5. San

San Well-Known Member

Another batch gone to TT. And this will be the last bump. If nobody searches for it, nobody wants it.