1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret Smuggler Base?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by anthonymorris, Dec 20, 2013.

1. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

Has anyone found the secret smuggler base that is supposed to be in the north east area of the map?
    What I know is this it’s not in an open field and is possibly by some ruins in the NE in a jungle area. If you happen to stumble upon it let me know, as I have not found it yet (I don t think). So if you happen to stumble on a place that you have not seen before please pm me the cords so I can check it with the ones I have and see if it is the same base or different one. And thank you all for the help.

*remember this is a sharing threa if you have info to share please do so otherwise keep the thread clean and ty for understanding*

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

3. anthonymorris

is what you found been confirmed as the smuggler base?

4. Neil

5. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

This is the first I heard about smuggler base. Can you direct me to where it was announced?

Thanks,
    KikkiJikki

6. Neil

7. anthonymorris

KikkiJikki,

It was more of a rumor that there was one located north east of the map area, and I have not seen anything out of the ordinary. But I also have it on good authority that there has been one there for about 6 months. So I figured I would call on the community to help see if they have found any unknown/strange places out there and if so, could they share the pos where they found it. As far as it being attached to any new mission I have not heard any of that propaganda.

As a community I think it is great that most of us will share info, there are those who are well………. less say want/need their own sand box and that is cool. But with all the new stuff coming out I think sharing is caring. There are no rewards for finding the base, nor any secret chamber that holds any untold fortune. This is just about knowledge and being willing to share it.

8. anthonymorris

Ok I see but I set this up as a sharing thread to help find the smuggler base if it is out there. And you seem unwilling to share info so why post if you’re not willing to share any info? I have not heard anyone else say they found this, nor have I been able to confirm the place you say you found (because you told me you did not want to share the location). So if you are not willing to share the info thats cool keep it to yourself or share the info and let us all go check it out, otherwise please keep the thread clean for those who are willing to share info.

9. Neil

Sorry guys if the thread doesn't make as much sense as before. Anthony was upset that I didn't give out the coordinates so I've deleted my posts.

10. anthonymorris

UPDATE!!!!!!
    This is not confirmed but the smuggler base might have been found. It was one I already had but I will confirm the location with my top seceret source and confirm that it is the base in which I was looking for. But hey if anyone happens to run across a new place let us know as we all would love to go explore it. And anyone wanting the cords plz let me know