1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scoria Young 441 ped

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Lee DeLioncourt, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

As the title says, nice loot there :) I meant to try them out working my way up from young, to see what they were like, but made the mistake of teleporting to find them, so the first one I came face to face with was an alpha. Had a go but after he was down to a bit below half health he killed me so I said ok, :surrender:to heck with that lol. Took the vtol to try again to find a young, the spawn due west of 8Coins Town seems very mixed, but I found one thankfully.

I include both the HoF pic (sorry, infamous ET bug with screenshots here) as well as one showing the details on some of the loot, since it was very nice to see MF chips dropping. The bulk of that loot seemed to be liver oil. I like these guys obviously, they do a funny little jump up and turn around dance while attacking ;)

• Like Like x 3
  2. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

There's a great spawn of young-old East of Dauntless and South of 8 Coins Town (if I'm remembering my tps right).

3. KillerDawg

KillerDawg Active Member Pro Users

Nice find you got there Miss Lee, BIG gratz to ya. :)