1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scoria vs items

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Jakie, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Jakie

Jakie Member

Hey all,

Just a quick question about Scoria's.
    Ive been hunting em for a bit now and cant seem to get a decent item out of em.
    Only things i have looted is a torch or a mindforce chip.

Do Scoria's still drop nice items meaning one of the Herman series, ESI's and such?

I can not complain about the loot but looting only oils is fun but not that exiting.

And another question about smuggler items, these can still be dropped right?

Thanks for your answers in advance :cool:

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Check the first post of this thread

And yes, smuggler items still drop. I'm counting on it.

3. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Scoria are one of the more heavy HP mobs so you need to be prepared to spend some Ped hunting them. To be honest they haven't been the same since they stopped dropping as many mindforce chips. That was gold when every second scoria looted a mindforce chip. As Kikki says, Smuggler drop in random places, I am sure the Scoria will drop one sooner or later.

4. w d roberts

w d roberts Member

When scoria first came out I got these items: Law 404 D, ESI, and MF chips. However I haven't gotten any items in some time. I would be interested to know if anyone has gotten items recently.

5. Jakie

Jakie Member

Hey :)
    I know they are a more heavy hp mob :) that is np.
    But if you look at my tracker stats you will see that i hunted em quite a bit last week.
    In all those mobs i shot ive only gotten a few MF chips ( not to bad ) one Centus Head armor piece and no guns esi's etc.
    i was hoping that scoria would drop those items more often for having such high hp.

edit: O btw this is not a whining thread about loot or anything i have nothing to complain about just wondering about items in loot.

so i was wondering also like wd roberts said if anyone looted any of those items recently :)