1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sanctuary Cove - Flooded with decoys

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kajada, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Kajada

Kajada Member

If your games a little laggy you might want to avoid Sanctuary Cove, some idiot has spawned dozens of decoys around the TP, and inside & on top of the command post :mad:.

So it's a bit laggy around there atm

2. Bluebard

Bluebard Member

This is a good example of someone causing problems for other people trying to enjoy the game. Isn't that a violation of EULA?

3. JackCaptainBlack

JackCaptainBlack Member

You can blame <Deleted> for this, not sure of his full ava name but <Deleted> was displayed.

4. New York Rose

New York Rose Active Member

:mad: Did he do it on purpose?How do you get rid of them?Was he in any society?...Bad..bad..bad..

Edit: I answered my own question..seen the immature punk at SC...maybe they should look at raising the age limit of players?

5. Baradhur

Baradhur Member

It is VERY annoying. Avoiding Sanct. cove as a result.

If the person who do it reads this -> clean your mess up, will ya

BB

6. Stagger

Stagger Member

Personally i can totally appreciate such a good joke to drop sheep everywhere,
    but it was fun for a few days on calypso.
    nowadays it's getting pretty annoying and dull so if players would like to quit, or if MA could fix it asap, would be great!

7. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Yer its pretty much my interpretation of violating the EULA. I'm going to stick this in Bug Reports though as its a complaint about a bug being exploited. There's more chance of it getting noticed there than floating around in General Discussion.

As for mentioning the avatars name here in the forums, i rather you didn't as i don't want flame wars erupting here that i then have to spend time editing or deleting entirely. Thanks in advance.

If you feel you need to name them, please file a support case, preferably with screenshots. Hopefully there'll be a patch or something soon to stop this from happening again.

*Moved*

8. boost

boost Member

My thoughts about this guy and the issue with those things he was doing with decoy or the bug with decoys , if ma was that botherd thay would fix it so in the mean time why cant you players stop complaing about it to the player base and complain to ma ( relax )

heres my reasons to this thread and the guy that shot tons of them

1. if you are saying his avatar was named deleted , that means his real avatar got deleted or terminated and he is getting his revenge of MA by shooting decoys all over

2. he was bored and had nothing too do. ( very expensive game maybe playing with decoy is cheaper )

3.he never got much loot.

too me this is not an exploit how long has this been a bug and how long has MA had to fix it you tell me because i know.

it looks like good decorations LOL

peace

maybe we could do a test with the decoys everone shoot 1 decoy than we will know how many players play this game aka the playerbase up on a hill where no harm can be done and have a memorial put their in honour:D:p:)

9. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

It screws up the game experience for the rest of us. Sanctuary Cove command centre is laggy because of it. This is a known impact and it shows a real lack of consideration for the other players to drop them inside the command centre of one of the busier locations. Yes MA know about the issue with decoys and who knows when they will get around to fixing it. But in the meanwhile that's not a reasonable justification for being an ass.

KikkiJikki

10. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

No Boost, i was the one that deleted the avatars name from the above posts because i won't have flame wars erupting here. I also asked that concerned people should take screen shots and send in a support ticket to MA complaining about it.

As you said, if MA get enough complaints it may motivate them to fix the problem.

11. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Same disrespect as the vehicle spammers shows, so far they cant spawn their vehicles inside but just wait until a bug appears to let them do that too...
    I thought the vehicle spammers could been left on Calypso but seems they found their way to Sanctuary too, which is another reason I doubt I visit there soon again :(

12. remontoire

remontoire Member

Thats pretty much as I see it when people go and launch loads of decoys - as a desperate cry to get MA to fix this re-occurring bug once and for all.

13. New York Rose

New York Rose Active Member

Thank You Snape..I didn't get any screenies..but will send a support case in to MA..Did anyone get any screenies of this guy? I only talked in local chat.Had my gun out just to shoot him..just because.