1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rickshaw Racing: First Race Event!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Mentak Rickshaw Tem, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Mentak Rickshaw Tem

Mentak Rickshaw Tem Member

This Saturday come to the first Rickshaw Racing (RR) race event. All are welcome to come watch, race, and win! There will be free races for all vehicles, even noobs can bring their Alienware Hoverpods and have some fun. That's not all though, RR brings you prize pot racing. Races where all entrants pay into a pot and the majority of the pot is paid out in prizes. (For specifics feel free to contact me at any time)

A Grand Prix will be held once during the event. This race will be free and any land vehicle may be used. The winner of the race gets the bragging rights of the night and the top 3 will be recorded here after the event. Prove you're the best that Arkadia has to offer!

WHERE: Arkadia Race Track [21259, 25462, 379]
    The nearest TP is Formidable Firebase Academy [21362, 25259, 346] and it is just a short walk away.

WHEN: Saturday June 14, 2014 23:00 EU time

DURATION: It begins at 23:00 and you can expect most of the fun to be around then, but if people would like to keep racing then the end time is whenever you want to go to bed :p

WHAT TO BRING: Your own vehicle(s) and fuel

Additional Information: Races will come in a few forms. There will be races for identical cars, cars within similar stats, and any land vehicle goes style as well. Prize Pot buy in prices will vary between races depending on what entrants are interested in. If a group of racers want to have a high stakes race, that will be provided. If racers would just like to throw up a few PEC each, that also will be provided.

Volunteers: Volunteers are appreciated as they can help keep the races fair and honest. You may volunteer and race on the same night, just not during the same run :p Volunteers may be entitled to a portion of the race proceeds. This is not a guarantee each time, but as long as the night is successful it shouldn't be a problem.

Keep an eye out for future Rickshaw Racing events. This will not be the last. We will be racing through the underground, we will be racing through PVP, we will even be racing Quads through the most dangerous low flying terrain. That's not all though, there's plenty of strange and interesting races being cooked up! At Rickshaw Racing, we bring you the thrills and high stakes you crave!

EVENT IS DONE

The event has passed and it went well. Keep an eye out for the next event coming soon. We will be racing through the Arkadia Underground. The winners of this weeks grand prix are shown in the following picture.

[​IMG]

2. Mentak Rickshaw Tem

Check out the Rickshaw Racing group here on the forum. Join up and talk about the races, good or bad.

3. Mentak Rickshaw Tem

Race is tomorrow everyone. Don't miss all the fun. You can put down those Oratan for a minute :p

4. Ember

Ember Member

Sounds awesome! I left my car on another planet though :(

5. Ember

Ember Member

Free bump! I'll be there I think