1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning Systems Roadmap from MA

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe' started by Lee DeLioncourt, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Copied from the Latest Buzz
    (no idea why in the world they don't put an RSS feed on there for forums to use, instead we have to remember to go look for news once in awhile :huh:

------------------------------------------------------------

Entropia Universe Returning Systems Roadmap!

Makeup

Create unique looks for you and your friends! The Makeup system will be updated with many improvements in early November 2011.

Beacon/Dungeon

Fight your way through an off world robot base or an underground dungeon to defeat bosses and plunder their treasures. This improved and exciting system is set for release in the middle of December 2011.

Taming

This long awaited system is to be reintroduced in 2012, with many new features all have been waiting for; we expect the wait to be worth it!

Mutants

Mutants will be back from their vacations in early 2012.

- Arachne -

When I don't harass my co-workers with yoga, I'm at the heart of things at MindArk: writing, collecting info for Release Notes, working on the web and doing other important tasks that come in my way.

2. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

I'm guessing "Mutants" refer to things like Umbranoids? Again, Taming pushed back and back.. Not that I care.. :p But "in 2012" leaves a lot of room for maneuvering.. And means taming may not be seen for another year... :p

3. Spike Black

Spike Black Active Member

My only hope is that the beacon/dungeon isn't just an instanced wave spawn.

One of great things about the high level beacons were that you didn't have to kill the boss to open the boxes.

On one beacon we killed all the other bots and had a big bulk for the boss, we looted all the boxes and then instead of making for the escape shuttle we attempted the big bulk and died.

When MA mentions improvements, it always make me shudder a little as I remember all the other improvements they've made that shut me out of a little bit more of EU.

4. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

I am warning the Korwil Stalker .... I will hunt you with my whip until I have you as my PET. Tamming FTW.

• Like Like x 1