1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resource Gathering on ARK?

Discussion in 'Skills' started by clonestar, Jan 6, 2023.

1. clonestar

clonestar Member

Yesterday I was looking in my inventory and found out I still had a "harvester tool" there...
    So I went out to find some places on ARK to get some trees cut down.

I have found around 7 trees to cut in around a 1.5 hour run, so I must be looking in a wrong spot I hope?!

Does anyone still do some tree cutting on ARK, and perhaps want to share a good location?

2. Clausius

Clausius Member

There are several spots on Arkadia where you can burn a few terratech but instead of a single location like cyrene or Next island here what you find are pathways connecting 2 tp's. I love to go from redoutable to valiant or from dauntless to refinery but for me the best is a circular circuit around fuel depot. It takes a while and perhaps is a bit boring for many players but you get a ton of skills and a much better knowledge of the planet. Send me a pm ingame if you want more details

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. clonestar

clonestar Member

Thx Clausius for this info!

I'll have a look when I'm home from work later on.
    If I need more info, I'll send you a pm.
    Much appreciated!

4. clonestar

clonestar Member

Tried to go from dauntless to refinery... Ofcourse my cutting device broke halfway... (need to check before I go next time, also buy an unlimited tool, like I just did!).
    Was a nice run for now. Around the Fuel depot is not the best place for me with larger mobs there around the trees I want to cut.
    So for now I'll stick to the "Dauntless to Refinery" run.
    Thx Clausius again!