1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent Arrival

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Sorven, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Sorven

Sorven Member

Hi everyone!

I recently decided to take a trip with my new toys, mainly my vtol and thruster that I was able to get and came here to Arkadia. So far I've done some minor hunting and quite a bit of mining. My primary profession is mining, so you will probably see me running around a lot and not saying much, that's what I usually do. But I figured I'd say "hi" and also work on getting the 6 posts I need in order to be able to post links. ;)

Anyway, I'm hoping things go well and I can stick around for a bit. So far I like it, I can actually get around pretty well and I'm working on learning where things are. I'm hoping to do a bit of crafting, but that will take a long time because I have a small PED card compared to a lot of people. So far I've got the ball bearing BP up to QR 30+ in just a couple days but only looted one other BP (which was for Calypso books, why did I loot that thing?), hoping more will drop soon, but I'll have to get some more resources to do more clicks first.

So, yeah, just me making a few posts, hope to get to know a few people around here soon. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Welcome to Arkadia!

Hope you have much success while mining.

3. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Welcome to Arkadia and to the forum, best of luck on a tower maybe :)

4. MIND

MIND Member

sup homie welcome :)

5. Sorven

Sorven Member

So, I left the planet and went back to Calypso with a brief stop in FOMA last week and after spending a few days there I decided that I want to return to Arkadia, so I will be returning again but this time I'll make some preparations to stay longer, so it still may be a few days before I return. I look forward to being back there and hope that the economy improves and I can find my niche among all the other inhabitants. :)