1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R.I.P. Severus Snape

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DaughterOfAnarchy, Jan 15, 2016.

1. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

Sad start of the year... after the death of David Bowie from a few days ago, yesterday another celebrity decided to leave us and part to a better place...

And I talk here about the actor Alan Rickman, which you may know as Hans Gruber in Die Hard or Severus Snape in the Harry Potter film series...

Here's a short video to remember us of his amazing interpretation in the Harry Potter series (btw, I'm not a series fan, but I really think Snape was an interesting character)...

May he rest in peace!

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  2. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

I actually liked him better in Galaxy Quest. ;)

RIP, you provided cool entertainment to alot of people.

3. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

We still have our snape! crafting armor in the shadows

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Yup, I'm still here, haunting you all....maybe not as much as I used to, but still here all the same.

Alan Rickman was one of my favourite actors and it is a great shame and loss to the world.

My heart (black as it is! ;)) goes out to his family in this sad time. For what it is worth, I hope that the knowledge that he brought so much joy and entertainment to so many for so many years goes at least some way to easing their grief and burden at such a tumultuous time of their lives.

RIP Alan

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Saltkin

Saltkin Member

coinsidence that i have watched the full harry potter set at the end of 2015, without snape harry potter would just not have been the same. Great actor very good scenes he played.