1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for Arkadia Stuff

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by gandalfszary, Jul 11, 2013.

1. gandalfszary

gandalfszary Member

I'd like to ask about new ores/enmatters. There are several new and old bps (old have some modified receipt) which include new stuff from ark. It seems those things are not dropping. Lets just name Bodai Filter. Can we expect them to be looted shortly?

thx

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Yep there's a definite problem with the availability of those materials. I started a competition to promote the search for them and you can find at least one location for bodai and most of the other new mined loot in that thread. Not sure if you are a miner but you could send your favourite miner off to look in an area where bodai has been found.

3. gandalfszary

gandalfszary Member

Chris mind to share some info? Next bps with bodai and no bodai at all. Whats the point of dropping such bps ?

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I think the point is to create some ark ores/enmats/treasures that have higher than normal MU, similar to the rare universal ores. However, Mindark hasn't adjusted the drop rate to the proper level yet.

5. JustinStarry

JustinStarry Member

THEY DROP! :)....... I've found Bodai Dust... it's tricky to find ;), and since most miners don't mine the way I found it... it makes it seem like it doesn't drop... but it does.

6. gandalfszary

gandalfszary Member

Forgive me my negativeness but I doubt it. There is plenty of miners and it would be really odd if only 1 guy found the way. But hey… prove me wrong :) I will take at least 200 bodai Filters (it is 400 or 600 dusts?) weekly at really good markup (so your per card gonna raise fast).

Auctioner still shows this does NOT drop.

Chris mind to share some info???

7. KikkiJikki

Justin sold bodai to me recently. So yes it's out there but whether it is in sufficient quantities is a another thing altogether. Also, still no diagen found for several weeks...

8. gandalfszary

gandalfszary Member

Just to be clear for me 1 or 5 pieces weekly or monthly equals like it doesn't drop at all. Since such amount can't allow to click anything anyway. I got a few pieces sitting in inventory as well but the use for it atm is tt only.

9. KikkiJikki

I will buy ur 1 or 5 pieces at current MU. Yes amounts available is very low. Too low.

10. AsYlum

AsYlum Member

My guess is... go unamped. Every one of my finds of lotium or gorbek in past two weeks was unamped. I've spend most of the time with amps 1-8 and never found single claim with those rare resources. But when i was going unamped or just dropping probes left after my amp died i've had claim. So i guess you can't find it with amps, but maybe it has just ultra low drop rate :( Anyway... maybe we can do some more research :)

11. ruskea

ruskea Member

ye i guess these are restricted to amp size also.. havent found any rares while bombing with amps.. and by far found only 1 claim of one of the treasure rares unamped..

12. KikkiJikki

I have heard others claiming they are only found un-amped. sucks if it is true.

13. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

I've heard the same. And this is already the case for some uber rare universe-wide resources so it might be true.
    But with the current find rate it is really hard to say anything for sure.