1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Sweat.

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Bradley Killer Kell, May 20, 2015.

1. Bradley Killer Kell

Bradley Killer Kell Member

Namely... where are the Buyers?

I mean, I've found the Resellers. I know where they are. Where are you Sweat Consumers hiding?

I feel I'm asking for a reasonable amount at 2P/K of Sweat on Arkadia. One of the reasons I left Calypso is it went to a Sweat Shop... prices had dropped to 1.25-1.50 for a bit.

Are all the Crafters just sitting on Millions and no one really needs the stuff right now?

2. Daka

Daka Member

It takes patience to sell Vibrant Sweat like any other material. Problem with sweat is that can't go to auction.

But, of course there is several ways to get profit.

1. You can participate in SSI events. Basically, you get free heal for hour, during that time you group sweat Nusul, having fun, chatting... During event host ask simple question and first 10 players who answer correctly and have less than 41 Agility can sell 1k of Vibrant Sweat for 2.50 PED. This events are on daily basis.
    2. You can buy or mine Force Nexus and combine it with your Vibrant Sweat using your refiner and produce Mind Essence. Mind Essence you can sell on auction so no need to spam trade channels and your offer is available 24/7.
    3. You can occasionally post your offer on trade channel #arktrade that you are selling Vibrant Sweat.
    4. Or you can wait in Celeste Quarry and wait someone announce he buying it. Same goes for Celeste Outpost where people enjoying group sweating.
    5. Sometimes people selling their stuff like weapons for Vibrant Sweat, you can go that direction if you want.
    I hope this will help you a little.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bradley Killer Kell

Bradley Killer Kell Member

Daka,

thank you kindly for the Response. I've made Mind Essence before, I just need to get my Math right so I know my Cost when I make it, and I very well may just use Sweat for that.

The AH is a scary place for me. Once, I made off like a bandit on about 1400 Lysterium Ingot... since to up the Bid is a PED regardless... and shuddered to think of me being on the other in. In many ways, the guy would have been much better off buying from a Reseller for his Ingots.

Now, I'm not adverse to profit, mind you... I just like things to be beneficial to all involved. I get that he paid what he felt was good to pay for my Ingots, and that is fine, I just felt it was unfair that he couldn't go up 0.01 or 0.02 and had to eat an entire Extra Ped for the Goods.

Also, those Fees and Taxes, I don't fully understand what I'm risking when I put items in there, and the idea of them sitting and coming back to me at cost (Posting Fee) is scary. SO I fully admit I need more knowledge in that area, which is why I seem to prefer P2P Trading.

Many thanks!

• Like Like x 1