1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about lootable PvP: Can enhancers get looted?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by harmony, Jun 28, 2011.

1. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

Hi,

i was wondering if anyone knows if enhancers are also considered to be stackables and can they be looted when you get killed in space? And does it help if the enhancers are on an item?

2. Spike Black

Spike Black Active Member

They were lootable at one point, not sure if they fixed them later though.

3. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

I tested this the day before Arkadia launched and that time the enhancers were still in my inventory so unless they reintroduced the bug they are not lootable (at least not "tool" enhancers which was the ones I tested with)

If it's on the item it have always been safe to my knowledge the loot bug was just for free enhancers I think

4. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

Last Sunday I got looted (1 pc of dung) and can confirm that none of my "free" enhancers got looted.

There was weapon, medical and mining enhancers in my inv and not attached to anything and they remained.

Tippin'
    P.S. I saw this dude following my VTOL (maybe chasing? He had a quad...But I am a crafty driver.) for like 30 minutes so i decided to see what he'd do if I let him catch me...Sure enough, he prolly musta used 10 ped of ammo at me until he got me (I am unarmed).
    So....Who "looted" who?
    :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

*Moved to PVP section*

6. Hollyman

Hollyman Member

Hehehehe. nice one.

I prefer to keep at least one common dung for loot :p
    So he only get a piece of dung and i can lol.

Genneraly is to say that (ALL) stackable items including enhancers are in fact lootable.
    Only Ammo and PED/PEC is not lootable.
    Check Space Releasenotes.
    All other results are without warranty, cause bug.

7. Amber Knightley

Amber Knightley Member

Someone just told you his enhancers didn't get looted and you respond with saying you can't be certain?!
    Imo MA should change the warning message from mentioning stackables into saying what inventory section is looted.

Any items in the sections of Materials and Mined Resources is lost if you are looted in pvp.

nothing else, though a bug seems to have existed that is mentioned here, but that for sure doesn't exist anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  8. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

Lol Amber...I was kinda wondering about that last half of Holly's post myself...I mean, unless that bug re-invented itself from Sunday.
    :p

Tippin'

9. WildmanAlpha

WildmanAlpha Member

This is correct, not aware of a bug other than weld wires used to be in Materials instead of Tools at 1st witch made them loot-able.