1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about level 1 instance keys

Discussion in 'Instances' started by Melika, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Melika

Melika New Member

I just had a question before I spend money buying a level 1 key. I have the Viceroy Armor, and using the TT blp pistol atm. Would that be enough to run a lvl 1 instance or would I need more firepower? I am lvl 10 so I can use a higher level pistol but would like to keep it low as possible due to limited ped until next depo. (I'm on a schedule only for my depo's)

2. Cly

Cly Active Member

Viceroy is plenty protection for most mobs in this instance...
    You will have "boss type" spawns on the run though... and they have a LOT of HP for a single player with a TT weapon.

I would recommend you consider getting one "higher powered weapon" to use for these two mobs only so as not to spend the rest of the instance watching the mobs regen...

Anything with a max damage of around 15-20 (average damage of 10-13 in your hands say) and an attacks per minute of 45 or higher should see you through fine. I found weapons doing around 10 but with fire rates between 20-35 attacks per minute to be frustratingly slow.

3. Melika

Melika New Member

Ty for the info. I'll pickup a bit bigger weapon like you suggested for the 2 bosses then. :)

4. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

viceroy is probably overprotection for all but the bosses. Might worth setting a icon or hotkey to quickly equip or unequip your armour and then only wear it when it is needed.

5. Melika

Melika New Member

Thx for the tip I'll see if I can figure the hotkey thing out before I try one :)

6. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Put on the armour. Right click to get a context menu, goto Equipment\Create Item Set: Armour
    Type in a name and click ok. You got urself an icon

7. Melika

Melika New Member